Continuing to try and capture memories our time in Ottawa through this wee blog, here are three short videos from Canada Day Weekend – the Snow Bird fly by on Parliament Hill, fireworks as viewed from the top of the canal between the East Block and Chateau Laurier, and a leisurely tour cruise down the canal with our friends Kathleen, Darcy, Raine and Liam. (And here again is a link to a summary blog post about this past year).
- Is it just me or is the whole idea of "girls bikes" vs "boys bikes" a bit backwards? #highbarshurtgonads! #bikes #yeg 6 days ago
- RT @DunchinYEG: If the answer to "how much tax should we pay" is always "less," then no space remains for institutions for the common good.… 2 weeks ago
- Hopefully there is much less of this shady development and contract dealings in #yeg and #yegcc than in #Montreal cbc.ca/m/touch/news/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @canpoli: Feds can't account for $3.1B in anti-terror spending bit.ly/ZQ47Ri 2 weeks ago
- Zut alors! More snow. #yeg 2 weeks ago